Shawn & Ed Brewing Company
Shawn & Ed Brewing Company Tour & Tasting for 10 Must be 19+ be a participant
See how the beer is brewed!
Welcome to the Shawn & Ed Brewing Company. Our story is forged in friendship and started more than 25 years ago at the McMaster University Campus here in Hamilton, Ontario where two friends shared a dream to one day open a brewery. Flash forward to the summer of 2013 at Shawn Till's annual cottage gathering with fellow friends and McMaster alumni which included his partner in crime, Ed Madronich. With the two of them sitting by the lake, beers in hand, they knew the time had come to bring their dream to life.
Authenticity and quality was as important then as it is now. This meant no short cuts and taking our time to find the perfect location to brew the best possible beer. When the old Dundas Curling and Skating Rink went up for sale, there was no question that they had found the perfect location. What Canadian wouldn’t want to put a brewery inside an old curling and skating rink? This building has a tremendous amount of character and history and our mission was to restore as much of it as possible. We wanted the Shawn & Ed Brewing Company to bring the building’s rich history back to life.
With a building this age came a great deal of restoration of the historic landmark that it is and preserving this was so important in keeping with our promise of authenticity and quality. What this whole dream was based on though, was great tasting beer. To that end, we at The Shawn & Ed Brewing Company strive to produce the best possible beer using natural ingredients and brewing with great care and craftsmanship. For us, opening a brewery has not only been a passion project but also the pinnacle of our friendship. We want to share a classic brew that everyone can enjoy with their a friend; a beer that’s Forged in Friendship.
Donated by: Shawn & Ed Brewing Company
Terms and Conditions
- All auctions are conducted in Canadian Dollars
- Some actions may employ snipe filters that will extend the auction to allow all bidders the opportunity
- Payment is due in full at the end of the auctions items that we have not received full payment within 48 will be offered to the next highest bidder that has met the reserve price of an item.
- Payments for auction items can be made via PayPal (Visa, Mastercard), Interac e-Transfer, money order, certified check, money order and cash.
- All shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. (Free pickup of items in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Items requiring additional packaging for shipment will have a $4.00 CAD fee
- All these auctions are being carried out for charity you will be given the option to have the Paypal fees added to the final price of the item along with shipping and packaging fees.