Highest Bid : C$[0 Bids]
Reserve: [Not met]
- Auction closed
- Bidding Over
- First Bid: N/A
- Last Bid: N/A
- Shipping: n/a
- Payment: Instructions to follow
Big Hawk Lake Marina
2 Day Fisherman Rental
Donated by: Sabrina Richards and
- A valid credit card must be provided at the time of rental. The minimum age to rent boats is 21 years of age or older, with a valid Driver's License & Credit Card - Visa, Mastercard, and present their pleasure craft operators card at the time of rental and carry it on their person.
- Boats are filled with gas & oil when they go out and must be filled upon return. Boats returned without being full on return will be charged additionally for fuel consumption.
- Renters are responsible for any damage they may cause and all repair costs. Boats are inspected prior to and following each rental.
- A pre-Auth deposit of $1500.00 is required on all rentals before they go out.
Terms and Conditions
- All auctions are conducted in Canadian Dollars
- Some actions may employ snipe filters that will extend the auction to allow all bidders the opportunity
- Payment is due in full at the end of the auctions items that we have not received full payment within 48 will be offered to the next highest bidder that has met the reserve price of an item.
- Payments for auction items can be made via PayPal (Visa, Mastercard), Interac e-Transfer, money order, certified check, money order and cash.
- All shipping and insurance charges are the responsibility of the purchaser. (Free pickup of items in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
- Items requiring additional packaging for shipment will have a $4.00 CAD fee
- All these auctions are being carried out for charity you will be given the option to have the Paypal fees added to the final price of the item along with shipping and packaging fees.